Some features on this site may not function or display properly.
Microsoft stopped development of Internet Explorer in 2016 and will be retired on June 15, 2022.
We recommend you upgrade to a modern browser like Edge, Chrome, or Firefox.
Welcome to the Otero County NM Parcel Search, Online Payment and eNotice sign-up page
To pay your bill online scroll down to the bottom of the screen and search for your parcel.
Tips and notes about searching for your parcel:
- You can search by Name, Address, or Account ID
- To search for multiple properties with different last names within the same search, enter both last names. For example to search for parcels owned by Abbott and Hamilton, enter Abbott, Hamilton. This will allow you to broaden your search and include all the parcels you would like to pay in one payment.
- If you know your Account ID(s) you can search for multiple parcels by entering them with a space between each number.
Example: "12345 12346 12347"
- Please note that for ACH/E-check transactions, “Approved” does not mean the transaction has been paid. It means that the transaction was received to be processed successfully. Your bank can still return or reject the payment for various reasons, i.e. NSF, account closed, no account, etc. once the payment has been submitted for processing.
Why should you sign up for eNotices?
- It’s quick
- It’s easy
- You will never have to wonder if your bill has been lost in the mail
- It saves trees and reduces landfill
If you would like to sign up for paperless bills in the future through eNoticesOnline.com, click on the Register for Paperless Statements button below. This will direct you to a sign-up page.
In order to sign up for paperless bills, you will need to know your eNoticesOnline.com Authorization Code.
This can be found on your last notice from Otero County.
If you have discarded that statement, you will need to contact Otero County Treasurer or Assessor's office directly to request your Authorization Code.